Are you the perfectionist in garden landscaping who will join our team?
Are you an experienced gardener looking for a new challenge? To expand our team, we are looking for one:
Experienced landscaping skills
Fulltime (37 hours)
What are you going to do?
You will independently and as a team create gardens for individuals and companies. You will work on large and small projects at different locations.
What are we expecting from you?
- • You’re a perfectionist with green fingers.
- • You’re a team player with excellent social skills.
- • You are independent and practical in finding solutions.
- • You are flexible when it comes to working hours.
- • You are customer friendly and serviceminded.
- • You have at least completed the MBO Hoveniersopleiding level 3.
- • You also have several years of work experience as a maintenance gardener.
- • You have driver’s license BE.
What can you expect from DON Hoveniers?
- • A various job in which you can use all your professional knowledge.
- • A pleasant working environment.
- • A super cosy team and the best outings
- • Excellent terms of employment following the CAO Hoveniersbedrijf.
- • Professional support in the form of further education and training.
- • View of a permanent contract.
Are you the perfectionist we’re looking for?
Please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Or call 0174 – 62 36 63.
Are you the one who’s helping us find a topper? Then you’ll receive a finder’s fee of €500. The gardener himself will also receive a reward of €500,-*.